8 Reasons to Buy Sterling Silver Jewelry
Some people think sterling silver is cheap because it has lower quality than pure silver. Others think it is not a good investment because it is not considered “fine jewelry”.
What you don’t know is that sterling silver a high-quality metal used in almost every piece of jewelry that could come to mind. Modern designers are coming together to this precious metal because it is a perfect blend of beauty and durability.
Keep reading to know why it is worth adding sterling silver jewelry to your arsenal.
1. Sterling silver jewelry is very durable. Sterling silver jewelry with 925, .925, or 9.25 quality stamp is not less in quality because it is made with original sterling silver.
Sterling silver is an alloy from pure silver but the added metals make it even stronger than gold. It is practically a perfect choice for daily wear because it is long-lasting and multi-functional
Most of all, it gives ethereal looks like white gold but not as expensive any other precious metals
2. It is easy to maintain. Sterling silver can tarnish without proper care but it is easier to maintain than pure silver.
Also it has perfect malleability that makes it easier to re-mould into other jewelry pieces.
3. It is trendy and fashionable. The popularity of sterling silver is widespread and every day hundreds of updated designs keep popping up online.
From charm bracelets to rings and wristlets that include daggers and crosses for protection – the options are beautifully endless. The designs are ultimately impressive, stylish, and chic.
With sterling silver jewelry, you can always keep up with the latest trend and stay fashionable.
4. It looks perfect for all occasions. Sterling silver jewelry is a great piece for any event. Whether you are out for a trip or you are going to work, sterling silver always got you covered.
In fact, intricate designed sterling silver can be used for special occasions like weddings, birthdays, and anniversary celebrations.
Since it is very adaptable, you can easily combine it with different clothes, shoes, and other jewelry pieces.
5. It is hypoallergenic. Unlike other accessories made from cheap metals like nickel or brass, sterling silver jewelry does not cause allergic reaction.
If you have allergies on metals like nickel and brass, you are rest assured that our jewelry are nickel-free so there is no need to worry about getting infected.
6. You can build a new collection with lesser cash investment. Since sterling silver is undeniably cheaper than platinum but as sublime as white gold, you can easily start a new jewelry collection without spending too much.
Sterling silver complements most metals, so you don’t have to worry about incompatibility. It can perfectly go with any of your favorite expensive pieces.
Similarly, if you are looking for luxurious and intricate designs, sterling silver should be top of your list. World renowned jewelers and designers use it to cast their most imaginative and exceptional designs of all times.
7. It is lightweight. Sterling is probably the lightest of all precious metals.
While many people love the feel of substantial jewelry like platinum or gold, sterling silver’s lightness makes it a practical choice for individuals who do not want to be weighed down by heavy accessories.
8. It’s everything you need in jewelry. Sterlng silver can more than hold its own against other precious metals in the market. It’s stunning, glamorous, and definitely remarkable.
It provides top-notch quality for necklace, earrings, bracelets, rings, and charms. You can trust that our pieces will not break or dent easily.
Properly cared for sterling silver jewelry can last for decades, bringing life to your precious collection.